7 Days of Lancaster for StudentsPosted on 5 March, 2019 by Administrator All Posts
As a student we know that life can be busy juggling assignments, exams and a social life so you may not always get the chance to explore this fantastic city of Lancaster. We've compiled a list of 7 things to do in Lancaster so when you and your housemates have some free time you won't be stuck for things to do.
- Day 1 - River Lune: Take a leisurely stroll along the River Lune to get acquainted with the city's scenic beauty.
- Day 2 - Lancaster Castle: Explore the historic Lancaster Castle, which offers guided tours providing insight into its fascinating history and architecture.
- Day 3 - Williamson Park: Spend a day at Williamson Park, home to lush gardens, the enchanting Butterfly House, and stunning views from the Ashton Memorial.
- Day 4 - Lancaster City Centre: Discover Lancaster's city centre, with its charming shops, cafes, and the captivating Judges' Lodgings Museum.
- Day 5 - Lancaster Canal: Enjoy a scenic walk or boat trip along the picturesque Lancaster Canal, a tranquil escape from the city.
- Day 6 - Morecambe: Venture to the nearby seaside town of Morecambe, known for its scenic promenade, art installations, and stunning views of the Bay.
- Day 7 - Lancaster Museums: Explore Lancaster's museums, including Lancaster Maritime Museum, Lancaster City Museum, and the Cottage Museum.
This 7-day plan will introduce you to the historical, cultural, and natural wonders of Lancaster, making the most of your visit to this charming city in the heart of Lancashire.